mind body & Spirit
HARMONY WELLNESS CHALLENGE
UP COMING EVENTS
- Sun, Apr 18Jacksonville Arboretum & Gardens
- Sat, Apr 24JacksonvilleApr 24, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMJacksonville, 4499 Yachtsman Way, Jacksonville, FL 32277, USAThis class is an all levels intro into boxing. This is a family friendly event, all are welcome and encouraged to join! Boxing fitness fundamentals which include footwork, balance, punching, movement in the ring and minimum self defense boxing combinations.
- Sun, Apr 25Jacksonville Arboretum & GardensApr 25, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTJacksonville Arboretum & Gardens, 1445 Millcoe Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32225, USAKids love laughter yoga!! That's right laughing on purpose without comedy, tricks or jokes!! Come join us! Let go of worries for a while. Let your body enjoy movement and open up airways to create more space & positive energy!! Great for the Family!
- Sun, May 02Jacksonville Arboretum & Gardens
- Sat, May 08Jacksonville Arboretum & Gardens
- Sun, Jun 06Jacksonville Arboretum & Gardens
- Sun, Jul 04Jacksonville Arboretum & Gardens
Eat Well-Feel well
SPEAK YOUR TRUTH
What Motivates Us
the suffering in our society
Stress anxiety & Depression
Drug abuse and addiction
2020 the rate of suicide death will increase to one every 20 seconds.
Drug abuse and addiction cost American society more than $740 Billion annually in lost workplace productivity, healthcare expenses, and crime-related costs.
Only about 1/3 of those suffering from an anxiety disorder receive treatment even though the disorders are highly treatable.
1/4 of children suffer from Anxiety disorder.
The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that each year approximately 1Million people die from suicide, which represents a global mortality rate of
16 people per 100,000
or one Death every 40 seconds. It is predicted that by 2020 the rate of death will increase to 1 every 20 seconds.
Need someone to talk to?