Sun, Jul 30|
Family Wellness Day-WWP
ALL👋 are WELCOME 😄, open to the public with special Gratitude🙏 for Service Members 🇺🇲 of the Community & Surrounding areas. JOIN US for this Family 👨👩👧👦 Wellness🤸♂️ Day. In Honor of Father's Day. Hosted by WWP & HARMONY
Time & Location
Jul 30, 2023, 9:00 AM
Jacksonville, 1445 Millcoe Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32225, USA
About the Event
- THIS CLASS WAS RESCHEDULED FOR JULY 30th 2023
- YOUR RSVP IS STILL GOOD
All service members and their families are ALL welcome to this NO COST Wellness Family Day happening on SUNDAY JULY 31ST @9am in the beautiful JACKSONVILLE Arboretum and Botanical Gardens!
Hosted by Wounded Warrior Project, HARMONY MBS Wellness and Jacksonville Arboretum & Botanical Gardens
We have teamed up to reach the military men and women who serve our great nation and give back support to them in the form of a health and wellness day.
Both WWP and HARMONY understand the importance of mental & physical health. We share the same passion for bringing health and wellness to the men and women of this nation. Our goal is to offer an opportunity for all to receive practical steps on how to manage stress, let go of pain, and move forward towards a healthy future!
JOIN US by RSVPing to this event! This event is Donation based. All donations go towards new events, and event awareness. So thank you for the support!
- Centering the mind and body in the present moment.
- Fundamental steps on how to let go, reduce stress, and feel safe in the present
- Enjoy a peaceful walk through the gardens (meditation walk through nature)
- Centering the mind and body together with the breath (breathing exercises) and gentle stretching
- Family Laughter Yoga- get silly with the kids and step outside of yourself for a while. :)
What are the benefits to this class?
- Grounding to the present
- Let go of stress & worries
- Connect with your breath
- Create space with your breath within the muscles
- Release stress and tension
- Restore balance in the body
- improving respiration, energy and vitality
- cardio and circulatory health
- improves muscle tone and health
- balancing the sympathetic (Flight & fight) and the parasympathetic nervous system (rest & digest)
- improves heart rate and blood pressure (breathing techniques)
A big thank you to WALGREENS for their heart felt donation of over 100 Red Noses to the Laughter Yoga Program for this event! The community of Jacksonville THANKS YOU!
- Ticket type
FREE RSVP: for those seeking wellnessPrice$0.00Sold Out
- Ticket type
RSVP & Donate
Rsvp & Donate to this event. HARMONY is a non profit that runs off the support of those who donate. Donations keep the organization running, promotes ad awareness of events, and keeps the events free for the public. Portion of donations also goes back to the event location.PricePay what you want
- Ticket type