Sun, Jun 18|
Morning beach yoga! Join us RSVP and let us know you plan on coming.
Time & Location
Jun 18, 8:00 AM
Atlantic Beach, 18th St, Atlantic Beach, FL 32233, USA
About the Event
JOIN US for some morning yoga on the beach.
Become centered and grounded in the present moment. Feel the warmth of the morning sun rise, as you bring your awareness to your breath and body. Create space for yourself, and relax in the sun.
Bring a mat, towel or blanket. Water is recommended
Yoga instructor: Farah Jones 500RYT
What are the benefits to this class?
- Grounding to the present
- Let go of stress & worries
- Connect with your breath
- Create space with your breath within the muscles
- Release stress and tension
- Restore balance in the body
- improving respiration, energy and vitality
- cardio and circulatory health
- improves muscle tone and health
- balancing the parasympathetic nervous system (rest & digest)
- improves heart rate and blood pressure (breathing techniques)
Yoga practices reduce anxiety levels and minimizes the sympathetic hyperactivity induced by stress. The reduction in sympathetic activity causes decreased catecholamine secretion.
RSVP & DONATE
Pay what you want
Suggested donation is $8-10 But you can donate what you can. This donation helps keep the events free and awareness of our events running.
Pay what you want0
RSVP without Donation
This is a FREE RSVP for this event. We are so happy you will be joining us!